Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas time....

mistletoe and wine...........I think that's enough of that one :)

I hope you all had a good weekend. Has all the 'fluffy white stuff' gone from where you are? Ours has and we are now back to green. I wonder how long it will last though as more is forecast for Thursday and temps are set to plummet again! I wonder what the country has learnt from the last three weeks or so and if they will put it all into practice :) Probably not and everywhere will end up gridlocked again lol

Below are the cards from an order I received last week. I managed to get them all finished by Friday and they are now all packed and ready to go.




The cards are made from an assortment of decoupage toppers and papers by Nancy Watt and Papermania. I've added the odd die cut here and there, a few gem, lots of Glamour Dust and typewritten sentiments. I hope you like them :)

Back soon, thanks for looking. xx

No comments: