Friday, December 03, 2010

Kathy's Waffle

Sketch File part 2!! Well just look at me....it's the second day of the month and I have created another project using the fabulous sketch for out challenge this month :)

I chose one of Anice's wonderful word books to work with for this month's challenge and instead of making the word book I chose to use the papers in the kit to make a card instead (see post below) I should have known that I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation for very long and yesterday and today I made a book from it lol

I'm really pleased with the way it's turned out and if you look hard enough you will see Kathy's Sketch on the cover.




I even made the envelope to put it in! I have just added a few die cuts, ribbon and lace, a couple of rub ons and the digi stamp on the front (which is from D Z Doodles ) and that's it, nothing else needed...well I don't think so anyway.

I am going to add this to the Daring Cardmakers challenge and their theme this week is "Spots & Stripes", and the Allsorts Challenge whose theme is "Monochrome" I might also try and sneak it into the Get Funky challenge as they have used Kathy's sketch this week too.

Thanks for looking and if you are anywhere which is suffering from adverse weather conditions as we are in the UK then I hope you can stay warm and safe.

Take care.

No comments: