Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Daring Cardmakers

I make umpteen of these every year but only as they are ordered, the images are still as popular as they were when they first came out a couple of years ago.

I thought it was apt as the DCM challenge this week is
The theme for this week's cardmaking is
WATER
You could make a card with a watery theme (lakes, rivers, fishies, boats etc), or maybe you'll find a way to actually use some water in the making of your card eg colouring with watercolours.

I can remember my nana and grandad having a tin bath in front of the fire and my mum said that when she was young they had an oven like that too and they used to put their jamas in the oven in winter to warm them before they got changed!! I'm so glad that we have progressed since then lol
Materials used
Image, sentiment and backing sheet - La Pashe
Holly - Funky Hand
Ribbon - Ribbon Oasis
Charm & Christmas tree from stock

TFL
 

No comments: