Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Still messy!

I am slowly but surely sorting out the mess which used to be my house! I'm trying to get the contents of an old two bedroomed terrace house (the shop) into a three bed semi or rather one room in a three bed semi :)) I suppose I'm quite luck really as my wonderful mum in law has just taken delivery of a box of jewellery etc in Somerset, my mum is doing a school Christmas fete on 1st December, I have a cabinet in a beauty salon near my home and a cabinet and shelving unit is going into a town centre hairdressers later this week. I have a friend coming tomorrow to sort through some of my stuff for the craft club at school and a pile of stuff which is going for sale on my blog later this week. Without those I think I would really be in the mire as my space is filling up really fast but I am taking this chance to downsize my craft stock! My desk and chair are now in contact with each other for the first time since last Thursday so that's something as I really must work tomorrow as I've some orders which need doing.
I had a busy few days and had a jewellery party on Monday evening. I made the gift wallets on Monday afternoon and they all went!





The papers are all 'snippets' from work done for Anice's appearance on Create and Craft at the launch of her Christmas cd, Twelve Crafters Crafting. I shall head over and add them to the following challenges
 Papertake Weekly- Christmas Crackers/anything festive
Passion For Promarkers - Swirls & Sparkles (I have swirly trees and lots of glitter/glamour dust)
Supplies used
Images - Pink Petticoat, Funky Hand, magazine freebie, Cuddly Buddly

Thanks for looking

No comments: