Friday, September 07, 2012

Funky Friday

When we were in Zakynthos last week we all said that we felt as though we had been over there for months....we've been a few times and are getting to know a few of the locals now, now I feel as though we haven't been away at all, even my poor baby thinks the same and she is only 18!!!

So yes, as it's Friday already I have a couple of Funky cards for you.

 The papers used for this card are from the Wishes and Kisses cd as is the pre-coloured image, the ribbon is available on the web site too. The only extras on this card are a few s/a crystals at the bottom of the white panel.
For this card I used papers from the brand new, just released Daisy Day on the Funky Hand web site. I just added some gems (in the middle of the flowers) and a piece of ribbon.
Thanks for dropping by :) x

1 comment:

Beryl said...

Two great cards Jackie. Love the 'monster'border die on the first and the daisy bp on the second.
Beryl xx