Sunday, September 09, 2012

Anything Goes


Good morning, I hope you are having a lovely weekend and that the weather is being kind to you!

It's my turn (Jackie) to show you my challenge card today for Lou's chosen challenge of "Anything Goes". Lou set the challenge off with a stunning wordbook on 15th August and as the challenge doesn't close until 14th September there are still a few days to play along with us. We do have one stipulation when entering our challenge and that is that you must use a Funky Hand product. If you don't have any of Anice's fabulous papers (you don't know what you're missing ;)) then every month she comes up with a freebie paper for you.



All the papers on my card are from the new download,  Daisy Day (see below) including the flowers. My only additions were the ribbon which I pleated across the bottom of the green panel and I added gems to the middle of the small punched flowers. Daisy Day is available from the Funky Hand web site at the miniscule price of £3.49!!!

Daisy Day downloadable backing papers.
I hope you can take the time to join in our challenge and who knows, you might be the lucky winner of a free Funky Hand download including the new one.

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Beryl said...

Super card Jackie. Love the papers - especially the orangy daisy one - and the ruffled ribbon of course.
Beryl xx