Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Daring Cardmakers

It's ages since I last entered a Daring Cardmaker's Challenge so I thought I would make the effort last night. I need to fill a basket urgently as I've been asked to supply a nail and beauty salon in town and I'm a bit short in some categories. I've been making cards for the soldiers and airmen in war zones in between jobs and have neglected my own stock, just making as I need them.
The papers are a recent download from Pink Petticoat entitled Chevrons, the image is from the Big Fella collection and the sentiment is from the Sentiment Ribbons collection and the Card Candy is from Craftwork Cards

Thanks for looking :)

3 comments:

Miri said...

What a cute card! I like the fun image and the colours you used a lot.

Cookie said...

fabulous card, great image and beautiful paper and design xxx

Natty said...

I'm so glad you decided to join in, this card is just gorgeous - I love the chevron background you've used. :)
Thanks for playing along with our Chevron Crazy dare. :D