Monday, October 08, 2012

Oops I did it again!!....

......"What?" you may ask yourself. I forgot to blog Friday's "Funky Friday" card!! I meant to do it on Thursday night before I went to bed but I was too tired so I thought I would do it on Friday morning before I started work but it didn't quite go to plan. I didn't put my lap top on as I needed to tidy my desk as I had an appointment on Saturday morning with a bride and groom. Well one thing led to another and I ended up doing the whole room, chucking stuff out, boxing stuff up to sell and generally reorganizing. I started at 7.30 am and it was 8.00 pm when I packed in. I switched on the lap top yesterday morning to check my emails only to find one from my bride postponing the visit as she was ill lol, they are coming this week instead. Now I can't find anything....I had a brand new tub of white Flower Soft yesterday to go with a load I want to sell, now I can't blooming find it :(

So onto my card for this week

The papers are from "You're Engaged" and the image is from the Workspace on the Wishes and Kisses cd. The butterfly and corner flourish are cut using my newest dies by Memory Box and I finished it with a piece of Spider's Web by Kanban.

Have you taken a look at the Get Funky Challenge yet this month? The challenge has been chosen by Lou and she has chosen Word Books as her theme. If you have any of the Paper Factory cds from Funky Hand then you will be spoiled for choice with the amount of wordbook pages which can be created but if you haven't got any of the cds then you will find a taster on the Funky Hand web site. There are also several stand alone Word Books in the download section of the web site and lots of inspiration on both the web site and the blog.

Thanks for looking :)
Back soon.

2 comments:

Gillian R said...

Very pretty

Di said...

Wow, stunning card there Jackie! Just perfect.

Now, how soon are you gonna put this stuff up for sale - a few of us are tapping on the screen here waiting to see what's lined up! Di xx