Friday, October 19, 2012

Funky Friday

So that's another week drawing to a close and another step towards the end of the year! Tomorrow sees me in wedding mode again and I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon so I thought I had better write this post now or else I will forget :) I'm afraid it's going to be another short one too as my bed is shouting very loudly at me now :)
Stylish Tree
Stylish Tree
Is It Christmas?

I'm going to make another one of these little baskets and stand them on the table at my Christmas fayre will reindeer food or something in them, I think it's rather cute.

That's it for now, but I will pop back tomorrow. I haven't forgotten the WOYWW either :)

Night x

1 comment:

Beryl said...

Yes it's (nearly) Chriiiiistmas so I guess we'll be hearing Noddy in the shops again soon.
Love that second card - lovely colours and a gorgeous flower.
Beryl xx