Wednesday, November 07, 2012

A Card a Day Blogging

I am so sorry to Kathy and everyone else who has signed up for a Card a Day Blogging over on Facebook. As everything, I started out with good intentions and it all went down hill from there!! I've made the cards every day, in fact, since I finished the stationery on Thursday I have made 22 cards of which 10 are going to the NEC on Thursday to help showcase the new Kanban Baby, Crafted by You.

I'm going to schedule posts for the rest of the week and then if I make any more cards this week I can edit the posts and add the piccies. Why didn't I think of doing this months ago? I shall add my last week's Funky Friday card to this weeks post.

So let's make a start :)

This card was made for the daughter of a very special friend who is having a baby next year, I'm really pleased for them all.

 
The image is by Pink Petticoat and all the papers are from my scrap box. Do you know, I'm sure someone is coming in during the night and filling my scrap folders up. The only new sheets I've used for a long time are Funky Hand and Kanban and yet the contents aren't reducing at all. My mum and I sat and made a load of cards a few weeks ago for the troops abroad (I think we made about 150 in total and all the papers came from my scraps too and still they didn't go down).

I also sent another wedding stationery sample out 
I've just had an email this evening from the bride and both her and her fiance love them.

Post number one.....check :)
Tfl xx

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I just love this sunny yellow! Fab makes, Jaxkie

Unknown said...

Love the card and the wedding invites, very classy.