Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Monday's card

I'm playing catch up as usual, one of these days I'm going to meet myself coming back lol! If anyone has any time management tips to pass on then I will gladly listen :) At the moment I'm making cards all day as I had none at all in stock as I gave them all to a shop in town. I not only need to fill my basket again, I need to make Christmas cards to send to the town shop and then I have Christmas stuff to make for a couple of upcoming Christmas Fayres. I work usually from about 8 am till 5 ish when I break off to make tea and watch a bit of TV with hubby, then I come back in here and carry on until about 1 am. I don't have time any more to use my lap top while I'm watching TV as I knit for the Kids Company so I use my TV time for that now. Oh and in between all that I do a bit of h*******k :) Suggestions please!

So, cards

 The papers were on my desk after making my Funky Friday card for this week so instead of putting them away I decided I would make some cards to use it up. The papers for the FF card were out of my snippet box to start with and I still managed to put some back in. Oh and I used them a bit more on Tuesday's card. They are definitely breeding lol
The images are by Jak Heath (I think) bought from Imag-e-nation.

Thanks for dropping by :)

4 comments:

Jo Austin said...

Great cards Jackie - love the bottom flower image!

Sounds pretty much like your time management skills are better than mine.. lol.

xx

Kathy said...

I don't know how you fit it all in Jackie. I know I couldn't do a 10th of what you do - but then I'm a lazy moo.
These cards look lovely - nice to see some summery images for a change

Loopylou. said...

oooh they are so pretty Jackie, I love the soft colours
huge hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

When you work out the time management thing please share. Love your sunflower card. xx