Monday, July 16, 2007

And the next one please!

Here's what Nicky said when she revealed the challenge: Create a LO featuring 9 squares in a 3x3 grid, at least 2 of which must be photos. Easy!

and here is my interpretation. They are not strictly squares so I'm hoping she is going to be lenient. :)

I had the brilliant idea of using some of our wedding photos for the challenges every so often from now on. I bought a scrapbook etc 3 years ago and have done..............................3 pages plus this one which now makes four :) So by the time we celebrate our silver wedding anniversary I should have just about got the album done.

2 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Excellent Layout :o)

mum-on-the-run said...

Aww, what a lovely LO!!

LOL at your schedule too, think my kids will have left home by the time I've got their baby albums finished :)