Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Midweek (almost) madness

We go away on Thursday for two weeks, I have had a notice on the web site for a couple of weeks saying that we were closed from 1st August and I am still getting requests for sample. I am really pleased that my work is in demand and I really love what I'm doing but I need to get ready for my jollies. I have a house to clean, ironing to be done and baking to be made!!!!! Aaarrgh ;) I am finishing my samples for the DT as I had a couple of largish orders come in last week. I made two exploding boxes which were collected yesterday and I got orders for a couple of sample invitations which I sorted. I also took time out this morning to do the midweek dare and made it fit a challenge on the Just Bex forum. I still have three LOs which I would like to do today so I will show you my card then I'm gone :)

Base card is ivory pearlised card, paper is from the 6 x 6 Lily Kate pad by Basic Grey, elephant was from a RAK from about 2 years ago, Sorry is a Doodlebug rubon, ric rac flowers and bow are from stash and greeting was done on the pc.

Hopefully I will be back later.

7 comments:

Andrea, said...

Sweet card

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jackie!

mum-on-the-run said...

Aww, cute card Jackie :)

The BG paper looks fab too!!

Louly said...

That's really sweet! Lovely card.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very cute!! Love the papers.

Kathy said...

Jackie - this is just tooo cute!

Oblibby said...

This is so sweet, Jackie. Love the Lily Kate papers - might have to get myself some :D:D