Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A challenge a day.........

..........is what I keep trying to make time for. I don't always manage it but haven't done badly this last couple of weeks. I'm just a bit late today as I was late deciding to make a card!
Anyway, this is for Di Hickman's template

and here is my cardThe papers are all by My Minds Eye and I think they are just beautiful. I'm nearly out of it though so I will have to have a look to see if I can still get it. The card also fits a competition (I think) on the Crafts By Carolyn forum so will go and post it on there.

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

michelle said...

This is so pretty i just love the colours you used !! very refreshing !

Sue NOT SO SIMPLE!!!! said...

mmm love the zingy citrus colours

Beverley Todd said...

Pretty card - thanks for playing along with us on the Di Hickman blog

Di Hickman said...

great card, love the MME papers! TFS!

Jo said...

Wow Jackie, this is gorgeous. Just love the colours!!