Sunday, June 22, 2008

DCM Friday plus

I can't believe where the last week has gone. I have missed so many challenges but need to make half a dozen cards ordered so should be able to fit some in this week. I have worked 19 hour days for the last two weeks. I just can't believe how much wedding work I've had in this week. It has been great and I've loved every minute of it but boy am I tired!! LOL
I realised at eight o'clock this morning that I hadn't even had a look at the DCM challenge this week (let alone done one :)) so as I had a teacher card to make I whizzed over and had a look. It was Tracie's turn this week and here is her brief "I want you to make a QUICK CARD! a card that takes you no more than hmm say 30 minutes max to do - start to finish. No set ingredients and pick your own theme, but be quick and be crafty! (and dont forget to tell us how long it took too).

I really must try to do 'unwonky' scans!! papers, card and vellum are from my scrap box - K & Co, Pink Petticoat and Papermania and everything else is from my stash and not sure where else. The die cuts are Cuttlebug. The sentiment was done on the pc and the card took me 15 minutes.

I can't believe that I am on week three of my stint as guest designer on Di Hickman's blog Here is Di's templateand this is the card I made

This card was made for DH's uncle for his birthday this week. Papers are K & Co and Under the Boardwalk by Daisy Bucket, stamp is from Clevercut and everything else is from my stash.

So what else have I been up to? Well, here are a couple of things I've done :)


Am off now to check out Sue's blog as I've been tagged :)

3 comments:

Jennifer Buck said...

Jackie! These are fantastic! LOVE them all! TFS...hope you are doing well! :)

Gina said...

Your teacher's card is gorgeous! :)

Rachel said...

Love the Shirts one - Hubby like the idea as well - hope she was a fan!!!

Rachel