Saturday, June 28, 2008

One more

The couple of the Liverpool FC seating plan fame got married today and DH is djing at their wedding. I've just had a text message from them saying 'thank you, everyone loves the seating plan and table names!' I really love messages like that and was very pleased that I got to meet them last Thursday. The whole order was conducted by phone and email but I was up at the hotel on business on Thursday (and lunch ;)) and they called to see the wedding coordinator. They are a really lovely couple. Here is the card I made them today

I love this Elzybells stamp. The image was stamped in black onto white linen card using black Versafine ink. I coloured the image with Prismacolours and Sansador but just stuck to the red and white theme of the wedding rather than colour the hair etc. The card was finished with a Prima flower and red brad and a piece of red satin ribbon.

And there we have it, the last one before bed :)

I'm being taken out for lunch again tomorrow, that's the third time in three weeks..........I could get used to this.

Take care and thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Minxy said...

WOW, you definatly keep busy judging by all invites you do :O) well done you, love this card.

I see your the 3 person to post on my PIF post, so if you could mail me your addy hun i'll get your surprize out soon.
My mail addy should be in my blogger profile x

Hazel said...

Great red and white card, Jackie. And good to know how much your hard work is appreciated. Hope you've enjoyed your lunch.

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Wow that is gorgeous Jackie love the colour.

Andrea xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Hi there
Just to say I have joined the same Sisterhood group as you. Please stop by and do one of my challenges too.
Love Cynthia x

Lavender Rose said...

This is lovely, very cute and stylish too :) Just joined SBS group 20!

Denise X

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Love this card Jackie - the image is fab and the colours work really well! x