Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Blog Candy

Last minute Lizzie as usual! I meant to do this card the other day when I first saw it on Jo's blog and then promptly forgot all about it. She wanted a pink card but one made specifically for her candy shout. I've just made this one hence the lateness! Anyway, Jo is giving away some fantabulous blog candy (including my very favourite Sugar Dumpling paper :)) to celebrate all the good things in her life at the mo, chiefly her DH coming home from working in Australia...........have you stopped smiling yet Missus?

So, my pink card

The scan doesn't pick up the colours properly so I will photograph it tomorrow in sunlight (hopefully) It is actually lemon and pink. So, the image is Pink Cat Studio (one of my favourite set of stamps) painted with pearly paints, the ribbons are from Ribbon Oasis flowers are Prima and others from ebay and a bit of bling finishes it off nicely.

This is a guest book I've done today too. The bride and groom are having a Liverpool themed wedding and I'm doing table names in the shape of football shirts. The seating plan will also have miniature shirts on bearing the names of some of the players!

Well, that's it for now...........I'm going to post my comment on Jo's blog.

Back soon

3 comments:

Jo said...

Fabulous card Jackie and btw, love the guest book as well! Sorry I haven't been around lately....been so busy tidying, sorting and hiding stash before Tony gets home! Hopefully he'll be back in the UK on Monday....can't believe it!! Thanks so much for taking part :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards Jackie:)
havea great week:)x

Kathy said...

Looks like you're still keeping nice and busy Jackie.

Lovely work, as always - love that Guestbook, looks really stylish