Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Blue period!

I think I must be going through a 'blue period' as my fourth card in a row, made for the Sketch and Stash Challenge #11 , the Secret Crafter's "New Beginnings" challenge and the Papertake Weekly challenge which is Onto this weeks challenge!! (At last lol!!) Scrap this! This weeks challenge is to use your scraps - I'm sure most of you have a wee little box of them!! Or several large ones if you're like me! ;), is blue :)


My 'new' item is the rocking horse sticker by Karen Foster Design which I received a couple of months ago for having a card published in Papercraft Essentials. It was only when I received the stickers that I realised that I had been published again as I hadn't sent anything in. The card in question was sent in ages ago for a competition in which I failed miserably (as always!) and when I saw it in print I really didn't like it! Does anyone else ever feel like that about their work?

Anyway, back to the topic in hand, the papers are HOTP and everything else is from my stash.

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, wonderful colours.
luv
Debby

Becky said...

So cute Jackie, a very pretty baby card!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Aww that is lovely! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!