Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sketch Saturday

# 47 and 48 were done last week and the week before but I ran out of time on both of them. I thought I'd better put them up before I did the next ones :)
This was my DT card for the challenge on DewDrops weekly challenge which was blue and green. The card uses one of Sally-Ann Hancock's new stamps which can be bought here Jim was coloured with Promarkers. I'm not sure what the papers are but the dark green paper was cut with another of my MS punches and the added beer mug is a Quickutz die cut.
The little owl on this card is from Stamps Away, the papers are a freebie fron a mag (I think), The flowers are a mix of Prima and cheap ones, the owl is sat on blossom from a Debbi Moore stamp from the Oriental set, the ribbon as always is from Ribbon Oasis, the frills were cut using my MS doily punch and the circle mats were cut using the circle nesties.

No comments: