Friday, May 15, 2009

When Patti met Sally.........

It should actually be Sally-Ann, as in the fabulously talented Mrs Hancock but it didn't fit :) and I shall show you why I came up with this ingenious (not) title :) I needed a card in a hurry this morning but didn't have the time to start looking for matching papers etc and Kirsty's cd, Patti Picklicious was staring at me and so the inevitable happened. Instead of trying to reduce the off cut paper mountain even further, I printed of another half dozen sheets! I also used the Truly Scrumptious challenge from 29th April which also stated that the card had to be good enough to eat.

The papers from the cd are the Filligree Baby Girl split sheet and the Chocolate Fudge Spots. I also used the Happy Birthday 'button' from the Circle Greeting section. The cupcake image is one of Sally-Ann's drawings which have been turned into acrylic stamps by Nikki at DewDrop Craftz I coloured the image with my PMs and added glitter to the icing and Glossy Accents to the cherry on the top :) The card looks wonky in the picture but it isn't IRL.........honest LOL


TFL x

1 comment:

Beryl said...

I was going to be really good this evening and not have anything to nibble. Now you've got me thinking about food and I know I won't be holding out much longer. Great card and lovely papers from another cd I've never heard of.
The pictures in my header are all of the garden - sometimes views and sometimes individual plants.
Beryl xx