Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mojo Monday


x 5! I said earlier this week that I had been doing the challenges and here I am to prove it :) If you are about to take a look I might suggest that you grab a drink first, it may take a while LOL
Sketch #83


I know it's not a card but I was doing the albums at the time and thought I would give the sketch a go anyway! Papermania paper, Sizzix frame and wording, wedding trim from Ribbon Oasis

Sketch #84

Paper is HOTP, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Gems are Anita's, ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis, butterfly and sentiment are from Kirsty Wiseman
Sketch #85
Papers are K & Co McKenna, MS Doily punch, Papermania flowers and ric rac from Ribbon Oasis
Sketch #87
HOTP papers, Doily punch, Nestabilities circles, QK Revolution flourish die and the sentiment is a rub on by MSE. This card was also made for last weeks Colour Create challenge
That's it for this post now onto the next :)

1 comment:

Beryl said...

Well done for getting so many done. The butterfly and the Special Celebrations are my favourites.
Beryl xx