Sunday, June 05, 2011

Cookin with gas!!

Yesterday saw my turn to add my creation to the Get Funky! challenge blog and what a plonker I was :) I uploaded my post late on Friday night for it to go live at 9am yesterday morning, however, when I got in from the shop yesterday I went over to check it looked ok and it wasn't there!! After about 10 minutes of rooting through all the posts on the blog I finally found it on 6th April.....yes you've guessed it, which plonker put the date in the post option the wrong way round. Note to self...either make sure I upload my post at a sensible hour so my eyes are actually open or get a capable person to check it before it is uploaded lol

So onto my card(s) This is the first one I made without the free paper but still following Kathy's brief

The papers, image and the green button are from the Craft The Year Away cd. The card below is made using the freebie paper
Just in case you fancy making a stepper card, I've posted the instructions and measurements on the Get Funky! blog. The owl image is from the Dreams Come True cd.

You have until the 15th of the month to enter the challenge but please remember, if you enter the challenge you must use something from Funky Hand or you will not be entered into the draw.

Good luck.

No comments: