Friday, June 10, 2011

All work and no play......

but the card rack is actually starting to fill up :) I'm still using the off cuts mountain and it doesn't seem to be going down but I'm sure it will if I keep fighting it.

So this week (apart from DT cards, 2 seating plans and a fascinator) I have made

 Image - Papermania stamped with sepia ink, papers from the paper mountain and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards
 Image, coloured with Promarkers is from Bugaboo Stamps the offcuts of card are from my drawer.
 Image and flourish paper from Pink Petticoat spotty paper is by My Mind's Eye and the sentiment was made using the workdesk on the Craft The Year Away cd by Funky Hand
 I can't remember where the image is from but I think it might be Woodware, paper is Basic Grey and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards
Image from Cuddly Buddly coloured with Promarkers, paper is from Stampin Up and the lace and gems are from my craft box.

 The cute golfer is another digital image from Bugaboo stamps, and the papers are again from my drawer.
 Bible - Sizzix, border - Martha Stewart, frame - Nesties, ribbon and charm from my craft box
 Papers - Bugaboo Stamps coloured with Promarkers, papers - Pink Petticoat, sentiment - pc generated
 Image - DigiStamp Boutique paper - Stampin Up, everything else from my craft stash
 Image - DigiStamp Boutique, not sure about the paper, the charm and ribbon are from my craft box
 paper - My Mind's Eye, sentiment - Craftwork Cards
 Images as before
 Images - Pink Petticoat, flowers - Prima
Me to You Bear - Papermania, white lace - Creative Treasures

Well, I think that's enough for anyone for one evening.
Back soon :) xx

No comments: