Monday, October 10, 2011

Jules Crafty Snippets...

Challenge week 40 at Always With A Heart. As I'm now determined to use my 'snippets' (when the drawer in my desk is empty I have two boxes and two more drawers to use up!!) I thought I would join in with Jules' challenge.




Assorted papers including Bloom and Grow by MME and the first three toppers are actually ATCs which I received in a swap about five years ago. ATCs are not something which I've ever got into apart from this one swap. I kept losing them and finding them again and when I found them again recently I thought they were too nice to be left in a basket any longer and that someone else could appreciate them instead....I hope the 'swapees' don't mind as I can't contact them as I've lost their details.

Back soon, thanks for looking.

No comments: