Friday, October 07, 2011

Old Fart!!

It was my turn during the week to add my project to the Get Funky! challenge blog and unfortunately it was down to me to lower the tone of the blog! Why? you may ask......well it was Anice's fault for putting temptation in my way (tee hee)

The sentiment is on the new cd, Happy Happy Birthday, as are the coloured image and the paper. I added the Happy Birthday using the writer section of the Papercraft Factory cds. I did make an 'unrude' card too but chose to add this one to the blog ;)
Again, the papers and images are from the same cd. Hop over to the blog and take a look at the fabulous work from my very talented DT mates.
There is still time for you to take part in the challenge which is Birthdays this month. The only specification is that you must use a Funky Hand product on your project and each month Anice very kindly adds a freebie paper to the web site just for those of you who would like to take part but aren't fortunate enough to own any of her fantastic creations :)
Goo luck and thanks for looking.

No comments: