Thursday, December 29, 2011

Daring Cardmakers

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas and that Santa was kind to you and your family. It feels like an eternity since I last updated my blog but I've been so busy that I have just avoided the internet full stop! I get easily distracted so better to leave alone lol Well actually, I have dabbled a little bit but only to buy a couple of bits of crafty sale stuff.......it would be a shame not to when the store owners have spent so much time uploading everything ;)
So now I can finally get the rest of my Christmas/ birthday/ wedding items uploaded and into the challenges I'm not too late for lol
The DCM challengers wanted to see 'Spots and Stripes' for their challenge, of which I have two cards

 
Image The Digi Stamp Boutique
Papers Magazine freebies, but I think the second one is by Polka Doodles


Thanks for looking.

No comments: