Tuesday, December 06, 2011

We wish you a merry....

Christmas! I think that should read, "Bah Humbug", I'm just about all Christmas'ed out. I seem to have made so many blooming Christmas cards and I still haven't started on the family ones!!! Oh well, not to worry. I made these last week for the school fayre









The papers are all pieces from my "left overs mountain", yes, I have a separate box for Christmas scraps and that doesn't seem to be going down either, lol. I might just go and add these to Jules' Snippets as they definitely fit the challenge.

The makers I recognise are Funky Hand, Pink Petticoat and Papermania. Most of the images are from the new Twelve Crafters Crafting cd from Funky Hand and the top image of Santa and Rudolf are from the very talented Sally-Ann at Digistamp Boutique, everything else is from my stash.

Just a quick reminder, there is still time to take part in my Christmas/Birthday challenge over on the Get Funky blog I have asked for a Christmas AND a non Christmas project this time but there is a slight catch....they both need to be made with Christmas paper. You must use a Funky Hand element on them and Anice has made a lovely freebie paper if you would like to use it.

Right, I must go and do something now although I have been out and tidied my mum's flower shed as she is coming over this morning to do my table centre for Christmas day....and you literally couldn't get through the door. We had just been plonking stuff in there as we came across it and there were two shelving units parked in the doorway. I had to take them out so I could get in to sort it lol

Back later, thanks for looking.

No comments: