Thursday, December 08, 2011

Flippin' men!

Although I have quite a few of these sheets left I tend to forget I have them and don't use them very often. My friend mentioned the other day that it was the 60th birthday this week of the caretaker down at the school I used to work at. I don't usually send him a birthday card but I thought of this image as soon as she mentioned it :)

The image is from the Flipping Men series by Jak Heath and I added a screwdriver and hammer charm because he is into diy in a big way. As soon as anyone mentioned at school that they needed shelves up or whatever he had started the job before they had finished speaking lol
I'm entering this card into the Papertake Weekly challenge as their remit is
So onto this week and as it’s the first one of the month  we have our usual
Anything Goes theme
with the option of adding something dangly  ……
. but remember this is only an option and if you don’t want to dangle then you don’t have to dangle :)
Right, I'm off to do some colouring for a while then I really must do something else in my tip of a work room/studio.
Thanks for looking

No comments: