Sunday, April 29, 2012

Exploding box

After a weekend of non stop rain it has finally stopped!! I must say though, it has been perfect weather for crafting :)


Although I photographed all the layers and the outside of my box, I forgot to take photos of the inside once it had all been stuck together. You'll just have to use your imagination and think what it might look like lol







The blank sections are left for the recipient to add their baby photos to make a lovely keepsake. I've used an assortment of verses from the web, die cuts and buttons plus the ribbons and hand knitted (by me) booties on the lid.


The girl who bought it was over the moon with it as she had never seen one before!


Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Beryl said...

I'm not surprised she was happy with it - it's gorgeous. A beautiful keepsake.
Beryl xx

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Jackie this is fabulous! Love it!
xx