Friday, April 27, 2012

Kanban samples

From next week I think I'm going to allocate a day of the week for my DT work and try to upload my samples on the same day each week. I might just have a Kanban Thursday which will ensure that my samples will have been uploaded to the Kanban Facebook page. This will also enable me to schedule posts if I'm busy.
So onto this week's samples. My first card is really simple and ideal if you need a last minute card for someone.

Materials used
DL scallop card blank
CRD1820 Taupe scroll backing card
PCT2124 Steampunk ribbons
PCT2119 Amelia topper
PCT2123 Rosette foil Steampunk sentiment
3mm gems

My next card
Materials used
6 x 6 card blank
Dark pink card
CRD Swirl Quilt Stitch - pink
PCT2302 Delightful Decoupage 
PCT1939 Floral Flurry toppers
GEM 3mm Bling

Extras (not Kanban)
Small pull bow
Martha Stewart border punch

My final card for today

Materials used
CRD 1454 Calligraphy Rose card - Cream
Gold Mirri card
PCT Victoriana lace butterflies
CRD1786 Fancy Floral - cream

Extras (not Kanban)
A3 card cut in half to make stepper card
PC generated verse
Ribbon roses
Gold ribbon

I hope you like what you see and I will be back next Thursday with more samples from my fabulous Kanban kit.

2 comments:

Beryl said...

Three lovely cards - and all so different. I'm torn between the top two for my favourite. Would hsve to think long and hard if I had to really choose. Think I'll just fave them both.
Beryl xx

Anonymous said...

Three gorgeous cards Jackie! I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your Kanban makes. Many congrats on joining the DT.
xx