Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Normal service resumes

I haven't taken part in any challenges for what seems like ages so I thought I would pop one in every so often to break up the monotony of sorting out my craft room...oh I wish I either had a magic wand or a tidying up fairy!!


So my first challenge was one which I haven't done for a long time and that is the Sketch and Stash challenge, then I had a quick browse and realised that I could add it to the Passion For Promarkers challenge which was 'pink, pearls and lace' and the Papertake Weekly challenge who wanted to see stitching on our cards. Now I know I'm a week behind with this card but I actually made it on Saturday and forgot to post it lol Well, it's a start. Think of me as a newbie blogger.....ok then, I just haven't got the foggiest idea what day it is :) 


I needed a card for a lovely friend of mine and her hubby who were renewing the wedding vows on Saturday and as Keith had arranged it all without Carol knowing, this stamp brought images of him re-proposing (is that the right word?) to her!

 The stamp and sentiment are by Lili of the Valley which were stamped with black Memento and coloured with Promarkers, the paper and card were from my snippet box (I haven't been to play at Di's for a while, I wonder if she's coming out!) and the flowers, ribbon and pearls are all from my work boxes.
This card wasn't intended for any challenges so I'm not late with this one lol. One of my brides asked me to make her a card for the wedding coordinator at their venue. All the elements including the blank card are from Craftwork cards.


I hope you like :)
TFL

1 comment:

Beryl said...

Welcome back to challenge land. It is like starting over again after having such a long break isn't it. Well - you've come back with a couple of corkers. The wedding vow renewal one is lovely and that image is perfect for it and the second card is just gorgeous.
Beryl xx