Saturday, May 19, 2007

Challenge cards






Just a quick word to let show the cards I made last night. I needed these for family birthdays and anniversaries coming up over the next week!
This card is made using Blonde Moments Sugar Dumpling paper which is just gorgeous. The flowers are Primas from Craft Obsessions and the buckle is cut with a Quickutz die.









The papers on this card are from the LilyKate 6 x 6 pad by Basic Grey and the new Designer Mat Pad from K & Co. The new K & Co pads are just beautiful. I bought the boy, girl and wedding mat pads and a sparkly 12 x 12 pad from Craft Obsessions The service is brilliant, I ordered on Wednesday and my goodies arrived yesterday.






Blonde Moment Sugar Dumpling paper again along with QK, Ellison thin cuts and Bosscuts die cuts. The heart buckle is threaded with hot pink satin ribbon over pale pink organza ribbon. I definitely seem to have a pink thing going on at the moment which is strange because I'm not usually a pink person. My favourite colour is yellow!




The final card is made using the designer pads and Prima flowers again. The greeting is printed on the PC and the stamp is one of the Flourish 2 stamps by Rhonna Farrer. It is also my DCM for last Tuesday. I will have a go at yesterdays dare tonight.
I really must go and sort my tiaras for my wedding fayre tomorrow. I think I must have one of the best jobs in the world. I get to play with lots of lovely beads, paper, jewellery and tiaras all day. Most little girls like playing weddings. I never dreamt I would be still doing it when I was a big girl. LOL

1 comment:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Great cards - I love the anniversary card!