Sunday, May 27, 2007

If it's Sunday it must be.........

........Challenge 3! The challenge was to make 3 baby cards or scrap a baby. I took the easy option. A card for a girl, a card for a boy and a neutral card. I love making baby cards.



Challenge 2 was to make a fridge magnet. Above is the front and below is the back view, just so it can be seen to have a magnet on it!

I have also managed the DCM challenge today too. The brief was as follows:-

This week it's my turn (Jo) and I'm going to dare you to use bits and bobs from the office for your cards.It's been a while since I had a 'real' job - other than being a Mum and of course playing with bits of paper...Reminiscing... I would like you to make a card using some thing that you would normally find in an office environment. Such as... staples, paperclips, paper fasteners, file folders, library cards, hole punches, lined paper etc you get the drift.

And here is my card

And finally I have finished the stationery for one of the weddings I have in at the moment. I'm doing a wedding fayre tomorrow and the bride and groom to be are collecting it from there. The wedding is next Saturday and although we have been invited, hubby is working so we can't go. This is a small portion of their stationery

I must now go and sort the few final bits for tomorrow..................and try to alter a clock! LOL

3 comments:

Gillian said...

Wow Jackie you've been busy.. lovely work.. I love your clock in the top post looks great!
oh and your cards all look gorgeous! love your dare card looks FAB!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Great card. Love that clock too.

Sheila said...

Fabby card Jackie.......need to go and lie down now after seeing all the work you did.