Friday, May 25, 2007

Here's one I made earlier..........






.........last week actually for a lovely friend's birthday.
The papers are LilyKate again (I do love this pad), the flowers are from Sarah's cards, the stamp is one of the Rhonna Farrer Flourish v2 and the button are from the vitage set from Crafts by Carolyn






This card was made for my friend's granddaughter's Christening. The image is a stamp from Elzybells. It is stamped onto acetate and coloured with Twinkling H2Os. It's much prettier in real life.











This is the box lid for the Christening card. The papers and letters are from the new range from Papermania. The flowers are from Dunelm and Sarah's cards again and the brad in the middle of the card is from Crafts By Carolyn




The Bookatrix card is another one for the same baby.
I received another pair of crocs this week. I already had black Scutes and blue and white Athenas but have wanted a pair of navy blue Crocs to wear with jeans. This week I managed it but they are mock Crocs. They look the same and are just as comfy. In fact I've worn them all the time since they arrived on Wednesday! :)
I have another Wedding Fayre on Monday and have a couple of things I need to do in preparation so work beckons.

2 comments:

Dollydimps said...

ONE you made earlier??? You've been busy! Beautiful cards-and I love the one with acetate(I kind of know how it'll look "in the flesh). The box for Maisie's card is lush-makes it into a real keepsake

Carolyn said...

You were having a bit of a pink day I see! Lovely cards Jake