Sunday, May 13, 2007

Todays offering

Firstly I would like to say a huge thank you to all the lovely people who have made comments on my blog. It's very kind of you and very much appreciated.

It has been a funny old day today. The rain has hardly stopped all day and we have had people in and out. Mum and dad came first. They went and eldest daughter appeared with her friend's little boy. Hubby has been in and our all day too so I am really glad to be able to settle this evening. Everyone is now in their rightful place and the doors are locked.


This is what I have been doing on and off from 8 o'clock this morning. No challenges, just work! I put together 110 of these dragonflies for a stationery order I am doing at the mo. A very dear friend of mine designed them and holds the copyright on them but we have them exclusively for the use on our wedding stationery.

I have approximately 200 more to put together for the rest of the order! I also have two wedding fayre to do this month and need to sort myself out for those so I shall go and do a bit more work before I call it quits for tonight.

1 comment:

Rhi said...

Ooo those are the dragonflies... best of luck, they're very pretty so it'll be worth it in the end!