Thursday, May 22, 2008

Blog Candy

Look what I've got through the post!

I would like to say a huge thank you to Kath for all this wonderful candy. As well as the Brenda Pinnick album there are papers, chipboard letters, embellishments, flowers, buttons, ribbons and fibres! Wow, it's fab.

I also got a couple of little bits yesterday from A Card 4 U

3 Bugs paper pad, Just Dreamin kit from My Minds Eye and some Bazzill card. Oh and some card bags (my mum wanted a corner rounder which was £4.50 and it was free p & p over £25, so naturally I had to make the order up! LOL) Prisma pencils and blending stumps were from ebay :) I am very pleased with my little lot but I know it will stay in the drawer for a while for a couple of reasons..............1. I am too busy to do any proper crafting (I mean which hasn't been ordered) an 2. i have loads of paper pieces still which I'm trying to use up.

Have to go back to work now as I have appointments right through to 5 today. If you come to look, please let me know by leaving a comment even if you don't like my work. It's just lovely to see where my visitors come from :)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Ooooh who's been a lucky girlie then?

not at all jealous.......

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Wow Jackie you lucky devil , can we share :) ive not forgot ive to do you the sugar nellie pirate .Now i have two craft rooms i have more space will get on with those later.

Andrea xx

Hazel said...

Lovely goodies, Jackie - enjoy!

Jo said...

Hi sweetie! sorry I haven't been around for a while...life just seems so hectic at the moment! Lovely candy...yum yum!!