Monday, May 12, 2008

More fab news and a thank you....

....card!

Anyway, my news first. I did the challenge on the Page Plans and won!! How fab was my weekend. All that and wall to wall sunshine makes Jackie one very happy lady!!! :)

My customers seem to be a really polite bunch at the moment. I made the following card on Saturday, posted another one out this morning and a friend ordered one to be collected on Wednesday. Oh and I'm also making another 100 as part of a wedding stationery order.

This card was again made with last week's Page Plans sketch. The papers are Papermania, flowers are a mix of Prima and Papermania held together with a sugar coated brad by Doodlebug and the sentiment is Quickutz Olivia.

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Buck said...

Wowza! Jackie, this is just stunning! I really love that flower with the bling! What a beautiful card! TFS :)