Monday, May 19, 2008

Card Sketches and templates

I think I've mentioned before how I love sketches :) and as I have a pile of cards to make today, I thought I would take advantage of all the new sketches/templates posted on some of the challenge blogs and forums. The first one I finished at 12.45 this morning!It was Chris's turn this week to provide the sketch and it is brilliant as usual. Have a hop over to the Page Plans blog and see some of the DT cards, they are fab!

This card is part of a three card order. One to a granddaughter and two to the little girls from the dogs. This is the first. The paw was copied ruffly (sorry!) from a paw print rubber stamp and enlarged on the photocopier. Papers are Basic Grey, English Paper Company and DCWV, the name is spelt out in silver coloured brads and the sentiment was done on the PC.


I will be back later as I have quite a few cards to make as I have a day off from the salon, then tomorrow is my last day as my friend will be back at work on Wednesday.

TFL xx

No comments: