Monday, August 10, 2009

Friday Sketchers

My next 'creation' ;) was made using last week's sketch from Friday Sketchers

I made some commissioned albums a few weeks ago and these boxes were the only ones I could find to fit. I wanted slightly smaller but deeper boxes but the only way I could get what I wanted was to have them made. The only problem was that I had to order a minimum of 500! That would be ok if I knew that I was going to make another 496 albums but I don't plus I don't have anywere to store them. As the boxes weren't exactly what I was looking for I decided to decorate and give them to my customers foc. Out of the three boxes I decorated today, this has to be my favourite.

Papers - K & Co and Summer Driggs (check out Summer's blog, she has some fantastic freebie papers over there)

bfn

No comments: