Sunday, August 30, 2009

Passion For Purple


is the challenge this week on the Passion For ProMarkers blog The colour combo this week is at least two purples (you can choose from lilac, lavender, amethyst and aubergine). Most of the DT have used all four colours but we know most of you may not have all four so we would like to see your creations using at least two of these purples as the predominant colours on your image. Of course if you have all four purples we would love you to use them!

Papers - HOTP, Image - Sugar Nellie's Dress up Maggie, Flowers - Prima,

Ribbon - Michaels, Butterfly and borders - MS punches

It has taken me hours to get this bloomin' post up. Firefox wouldn't work, then blogger decided to play silly b*****s with me, then my laptop decided that it wasn't having any either. I've had no email either which isn't good when you are trying to 'speak' to a potential client via email!! I am back on now using Explorer, which is strange because I only started using Firefox when Blogger started conflicting with IE.....technology eh. Can't live with it, can't live without it :))

On Thursday night after getting back from Cornwall I came online to check my emails only to find that I didn't have any internet access. It turned out that something had slid off the top of my printer onto my wireless dangly thing (technical term ;)) and snapped the pins inside so I am now hooked up with a big long cable again. It's like being back in the dark ages LOL I completely forgot and tried to get online last night whilst I was watching the X Factor, what a muppet!!

Right, I'm off to post another couple of challenges while the going is good :)

TFL

No comments: