Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rosie-Dee's

Well, I'm back and rested after two "glorious" weeks in Cornwall (even though I had to take some work with me!). DD took a friend with her and they got on brilliantly (I was a bit worried as they are both 15 and argue lol) and my parents came too. The apartment was fab, the location is fab, the whole county is fab but the weather wasn't.........it doesn't bother me though, I just love being in Cornwall. I went house hunting again and found a fab bungalow right on the beach, with a one bedroom holiday let loft conversion but at £350,000 it's a bit outside my budget as I haven't got a house to sell. We don't want to get rid of ours as the kids won't have anywhere to live if they didn't want to move. I will keep doing the lottery and I won't give up on my dream of living in Cornwall (I just wish I could move it on a bit!)

Anyway, I ran out of time before I left so didn't have enough time to figure out how to schedule my RD work so am having to show it all now along with this week's sneaky peek. (sorry girls) I did get it all done up to date though.

This month's theme has been holidays and the theme for my first piece of work was beach

Week 48 was Sun

Last week's challenge was Sea

and this week's challenge is...........ha ha, you have to wait till tomorrow to find out but here's my sneaky peek to be going on with :))

I've used an assortment of papers (which have all come from my scrap box) and images coloured with ProMarkers. Everyting else is from my stash.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: