Sunday, August 09, 2009

RD Peek

I can't believe it's already a week since I blogged. I have been really busy but never gave it a thought even though I managed to incorporate another couple of challenges into my work. I've just seemed to have gone from one job to anotherwith no time in between. I still have some commissions to do before I go away on Thursday plus some dt work which I will schedule for when I'm away just incase there isn't a broadband connection is darkest Cornwall LOL Here is the card I made for last week's challenge over at Rosie-Dee's The challenges this month are all based around holidays and the month started off with a sketch.

Papers - My Mind's Eye
Image and sentiment - Rubbadubadoo (many moons ago) coloured with ProMarkers
Ribbon - Ribbon Oasis

and now for my sneaky peek for this week's challenge

Please hop over at about 6 oclock to see the new challenge and the big reveal. The DT will have worked their little socks off creating something to wow you so we would love it if you could show us your support and join in too :)

TFL

1 comment:

Beryl said...

Just took a look at Rosie Dees site. Looks like this is another pone I'll have to try and fit in. It looks more varied than the cutie/sketchy ones.
Beryl xx