Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Card selection

Finally yesterday I made a card for one of my couples who get married whilst we are on our hols and used a Friday Sketchers sketch from a couple of weeks ago.


Image - Elzybells Papers - Pink Petticoat and magazine freebie
Flowers - Prima

Ribbon - Ribbon Oasis

Brad - Doodlebug


I made a load of cards over the weekend for DH to give to his wedding/party hosts as he had four over the weekend, another four while we're away and three the weekend we get back. I actually think he might have a couple of spares too!

They are all very simple as I don't get anything for making them and I buy the card etc so I usually use the fab Pink Petticoat downloads, bits of paper and card from my box of left overs and any glitter, ribbon etc which is laid about on my desk. It took me an hour and a half to make 17 cards, not bad eh?!

Thanks for dropping by. I have another box to do this morning then some birthday cards which need to be posted before I go away so will probably be back later with some more challenge cards.

Bfn.

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Adorable wedding cards, they so cute.
luv
Debby