Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just like buses...

nothing for ages then two come along at once!! lol This is just a quickie though before I get cracking on some more hats and scarves. DH came home from work this evening with some more fleeces and there are some really snazzy once in with them so I can't wait to see them made up!

I managed three quick cards today and used a couple of challenges, the first being Mojo Monday




I think the cutie little bear is an Elzybells stamp, (but not 100% sure as I won it last year as part of a blog candy), coloured with Promarkers, paper is My Mind's Eye and the greeting is from Craftwork Cards.

Paper is Doodlebug, image is a clear stamp form Debbi Moore Designs just stamped using black Versafine ink, sentiment was done on the lap top, flowers are Prima, little clear glittery gems are from Papermania.


Papers again are from assorted My Mind's Eye packs, image is from Pink Petticoat and the drop crystals have been high lighted with Glamour Dust (but the photo hasn't picked it up, flowers are Prima and the ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis
I hope you like them and any comments will be most appreciated. Must dash now as I have sewing to do :) tfl

No comments: