Sunday, January 17, 2010

Papertake

Guess who's playing catch up again (just for a change) lol I'm sat here surrounded by wedding and card orders and what have I been doing..............sewing! I made another 12 hat and scarf set on Friday evening/Saturday morning and have just cut out another eight from the last of my fleeces for now so will sew those up shortly. They haven't interrupted my work at all as they have been late evening (1 oclock!)/early morning projects and I am so enjoying doing them. I haven't sewed anything for years :)
Meanwhile, I needed a couple of cards so have made those up this morning from a couple of Papertake Weekly challenges. This one was for DH to take to work last night




Materials: papers - Stampin Up, image - Pink Petticoat, flowers - Prima, brad - Woodware and everything else is from my stash.


Materials: paper - Activity Village, image Digi Stamp Boutique coloured with Promarkers, ribbon - Ribbon Oasis sentiment was
done on my lap top and the SA pearls are from my stash 

and this card is to go in the box with the hats and scarves tomorrow. 
Tfl xx

No comments: