Tuesday, January 05, 2010

DewDrop Craftz

Challenge 5 has been announced today and for this challenge Nikki has asked for
"New Year, New You" - DewDrop Craftz is challenging you to use a technique you would normally not use..
So, feel free to interpret in anyway you can.. in any crafting creation.. whether it be a card, layout or altered project..
 
The rules can be seen on the blog and there is a prize of £10 worth of Digi stamps for the winner.

I stitched a border round my image using part of a snowflake template! The image used is Tokyo Girl and she has been coloured with Prisma pencils and Sansador for a change. Paper is from Art From The Heart (which I've had for years!), sentiment is from Craftwork Cards, buttons were in my fab Secret Santa box and everything else is from my stash.
 
tfl

No comments: