Friday, September 09, 2011

A taste of things to come!

The Funky Hand DT each got a copy of the new cd, by Anice, which will be on sale on the Funky Hand web site on Saturday, and it is just fab. When I received my Craft The Year Away cd I didn't think it could be improved on but I was wrong, this one is just to die for!!
If you have any spare cash and feel the need to spoil yourself then look no further than these four cds. There is Dreams Come True, Colour Me Happy, Craft The Year Away and the new one Happy Happy Birthday. There are over 200 papers on the Birthday cd alone then you get digi stamps, templates, wordbooks and loads more!

I decided that I would use the cd to make my daughter's birthday cards as we are having a BBQ for her next week and this is what I came up with. The hardest part was cutting the stars out :)
Thanks for looking, take care.


PS there is still time to enter the Get Funky challenge and there is a freebie paper on the web site!

No comments: