Saturday, September 10, 2011

Playing catchup!

Is the story of my life lol. One of these days I will either meet myself coming back or there will be a day when I have no work to do or orders to fullfill (Heaven forbid) My diary for this week so far reads as follows:

Sunday    Wedding fayre
Monday   Hubby's birthday
Tuesday   Bridal exhibition at Harrogate (buying not exhibiting)
Wednesday  My baby girl turns 18 and we somehow have approximately 50 people coming to a bbq
Thursday  Wedding order and photos for my web site
Friday cards for shop
Saturday cards for shop
Sunday   accounts
not bad eh?!?

So the week I went on holiday the following were delivered






Materials include papers by Pink Petticoat, Craftwork Cards, My Mind's Eye, assorted die cuts, oddments of ribbon and gem from my stock box.

Back to the ironing board for a little while. Thanks for looking and I will see you tomorrow evening.

No comments: