Sunday, September 25, 2011

Friday

I have been hoping all week to do a bit of weeding today as the weather forcast had said it was going to be 'nice!' Obviously their interpretation of the word is different to mine. The grass is wet as it has rained on and off all day and it is really grey. So Mr Weatherman...which part of the word nice am I not understanding?

The golden wedding invitations as mentioned yesterday were delivered and am posting a catch up as I've done a couple of bigger jobs inbetween some of the smaller ones.

They look really pretty with just the embossed flowers and gold gems.

I also made 20 thank you cards for DD to send out to people for her 18th birthday gifts....now getting her to actually write them is another story. We might end up sending them out with the Christmas cards!!!
 DH needed a couple of cards for work this weekend too. As I've been replacing things in my craft room I have been tidying boxes and have come across lots of bits which (I think) I must have bought when I first started making cards over 7 years ago! I've used some bits for DH as they make cheap cards.
 Image is from The Digistamp Boutique and the papers are left over from another project.
 This image was stamped and embossed for me by my first ever crafting buddy, sadly we are no longer in contact so I don't know who it's by, but thanks anyway Pauline.
This card is made from bits and bobs I found in an old biscuit tin :)


The exploding box was made at the end of last week but I didn't have time to add it here. I haven't made one for a long time and then had two ordered at the same time.

Gosh, I'm shattered just adding all this lol


Now to round off the week!
Tfl.

No comments: