Friday, April 12, 2013

The house of the rampant frogs...... (Alias Kanban Thursday)

You want to hear the blooming racket in our garden at the mo, they sound like very distant motor bikes! I can't remember frogs being as noisy with their mating calls....maybe it's cos they are so late in the season. It's not noticeable during the day because of all the other noises but when it's dark and still outside it's really quite loud. We are up to 11 clumps of spawn in our pond so far which I'm pleased about as I was worrying last week that we wouldn't get any this year because of the cold weather.

So now for my cards (I've still got enough Kanban stuff to make hundreds more cards for this section of my blog)

 KB181
6 x 6" white card blank
901767 Water Colour Magic paper pad
900197 Heart of England b/g card
Black Pearlescent card
9040 Vivienne stamp set
Kanban sentiment pack
Ivory lace
3mm Pale Blue Ribbon
 KB182
6 x 6" white card blank
Kanban Floral Clear Stamp
A4MRSI Silver Mirri card
Sentiment kit
White Pearls
Peach Organza Ribbon
the pieces of b/g card were from my scrap box and I thrown the header for both of them away! Sorry.
KB183
6 6" white card blank
Kanban Floral Clear Stamp
A4MRSI Silver Mirri card
Acetate butterflies
White 5mm Pearls
The striped paper, as before, is from my scrap box with no header.

I have a Sugar Buttons card in the latest edition of Simply Cards and Papercraft, what a shame it's too ,late for Kanban to see it.


All made using the Sugar Buttons kit from Kanban

Thanks for dropping by and I hope to see you again soon. xx

1 comment:

Alison Scott said...

Lovely selection of cards.